1. This website and all its contents have been prepared and will be regulated in compliance with the laws in force in Italy. Should users not intend to fully or partly accept the following conditions, you must leave the website.
2. This website is the property of the Ministry of cultural assets and activities and tourism (hereinafter the Ministry), with legal headquarters in Via del Collegio Romano, 27, Rome, which manages it reserving the right, with the utmost discretion within the limits of the law, to modify, suspend or cancel terms, conditions or contents freely and without prior notice.
The Ministry publishes the material on the website in the framework of its institutional activities, without any sort of commercial purpose and is not liable for any damage or failed gains deriving from the use of the information contained on the website on the part of the users.
Unless otherwise specified, the contents of the website are usable under the conditions of the licence entitled Creative Commons Attribuzione-Non commerciale-Condividi allo stesso modo (CC BY-NC-SA 2.5 IT): www.creativecommons.org/licenses
Credits for the images are contained in the relevant footnotes. If an image does not have any credit given, it is attributed to the Ministry of cultural assets and activities and tourism and must be quoted as such.
3. The Ministry hereby ensures that this website has been laid out and will if possible be managed applying any reasonable technique and tools suitable to guaranteeing that it remains properly and continuously operative. However, also in relation to its current knowledge and techniques, the Ministry may not exclude the circumstance that it may at times malfunction and/or not be transmitted properly, and does not assume any liability as regards the transmission on to the user’s processor of any viruses and damaging contents originating from third parties.
On accessing the website, the user shall be bound to:
a) not use the website or material contained therein to pursue illegal objectives or as a tool for divulging or distributing in any way whatever material or contents preordained to the commission for illegal activities;
b) not use the website in such a manner as to interrupt, damage or reduce the efficiency of part or all of same or so as to damage in any way whatever the efficiency or functioning of the website;
c) not use the website for transmitting or spreading viruses or any other defamatory, offensive, obscene or threatening material or that may in any way create any inconveniences, disturbances or prejudice whatever;
d) not use the website in order to carry out illegal acts to the detriment of individual persons or juridical entities;
e) not use the website to transmit advertising and/or promotional material.
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, and so-called persistent cookies of any sort whatever are not used, and neither are systems for tracing users.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not persistently saved on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session details (constituted by causal numbers generated by the server) required to enable the safe and efficient browsing of the website. The so-called session cookies used by this website avoid making recourse to other IT techniques that may potentially prejudice the confidentiality of the users browsing the website and do not enable the acquisition of the personal details of the user.
5. The personal details of users acquired by the Ministry through the website will be processed in full respect of the laws in force, and especially Legislative Decree 196/2003. It holds firm that whenever the Ministry collects personal details through the website, users will be asked to read the informative note ex art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which will be provided by the owner, and will be asked to give the required consent to the processing of their personal details.
Specifically, the following different types of data will be processed:
a) Browsing details
The IT systems and software procedures required for the functioning of this website acquire certain personal details during the course of their normal operations, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected in order to be associated to identified individuals, but by their own nature they may enable users to be identified, through processing and association to data in possession of third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in making the request to the server, the dimensions of the filed obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters of the operating system and IT system used by the user.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and to ensure its proper functioning and is cancelled immediately after being processed. The data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical IT-related crimes to the detriment of the website. In the latter eventuality, the data concerning web contacts are not kept for longer that seven days.
b) Details provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatch of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is required to respond to requests, and any other personal details included in the dispatch notice
The processing of sensitive or judicial details is excluded and, if any such details are provided by the user, they will be deleted.
The individuals to whom the personal details refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their details to be informed of their content and origin, verify their correctness or request their integration or updating or rectification (art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Pursuant to the same article, users have the right to request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of details processed in breach of the law and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing. Requests must be made to the Ministry.
6. The website www.leviedelgiubileo.it and all of its contents, even partial, is protected as per Italian law, and specifically Law no. 633 dated 22 April 1941 and subsequent amendments, concerning the protection of copyright and related rights.